Post by uZu »

Yes, thanx mate, it's matti not mutti
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Re: Musti beeing an asshole

Post by aimer »

Two things to report:
- Musti teamshooting on purpose, would not stop after being told to aim at the green ones instead of teammates. He then proceeds to shoot at me specifically for the rest of the game
- 3 other "Unnameds" with about 130ms ping being clear bots with autoshoot (some of them can be seen as i switch pov to teammates)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, quick temporal ban added now for this guy. thanks for report.
Musti
User lv1
User lv1

Post by Musti »

Adminless, the fact that you banned me without understanding the context of the incident really upset me. I didn't attack anyone for no reason. Someone shot behind me a few times in the game. Then I turned around in an empty area and saw the aimer who was complaining, and he was still shooting at me. I shot him a few times. Then he wrote something to me and left, so I got angry and followed him. I shot at him from time to time until the end of the game, I didn't do anything for no reason, I really thought he was a fair person when I read his comments here, but I saw that he wasn't, Sakis, he constantly shoots at his teammate in every game, you don't even ban him, and you don't even ban him and this guy who gave a demo after the incident just to make me feel guilty. You agree and ban me, so be it.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

that sakis dude you're complaining about has already been banned several times and big time, like for months, close to a year, no small talk so I assume that should be punishment enough and there's no need to escalate the situation again by now. regarding you, unlucky may be you just overreacted or may be not as apparently you were already reported previously in this same thread. in any case your ban will just expire in 1-2 days, no big deal. it's not like I'm banning you forever.
Musti
User lv1
User lv1

Post by Musti »

I'm not worried about how many days the ban is, I reacted because it was given unjustly. He was the one who shot at me for no reason and then he scolded me again. After he made me angry, he stopped shooting at me and showed himself innocent by recording a demo. Anyway, it doesn't matter, but injustice is a sad thing for this server.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Musti wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 23:42 I'm not worried about how many days the ban is, I reacted because it was given unjustly. He was the one who shot at me for no reason and then he scolded me again. After he made me angry, he stopped shooting at me and showed himself innocent by recording a demo. Anyway, it doesn't matter, but injustice is a sad thing for this server.
Hey musti good for you to join, you can now search for all your complaints by a few here, so 1 or 2 days is light

See you in game hf
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Musti wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 23:42 I'm not worried about how many days the ban is, I reacted because it was given unjustly. He was the one who shot at me for no reason and then he scolded me again. After he made me angry, he stopped shooting at me and showed himself innocent by recording a demo. Anyway, it doesn't matter, but injustice is a sad thing for this server.
That's the reason reports should come with a demo, people are full of shit and prefer to blame it on the 'other'.

During that game i saw you push teammates and myself multiple times before i started recording. Maybe it was intentional maybe it was bad luck that your rockets happened to hit your team before reaching the enemy but that is irritating for everybody when you get thrown in front of the enemy and die, so you were reminded to "focus on the green ones" at first.

Your reaction to that is telling as you proceed to continue shooting me for the rest of the game and spread lies in the chat despite receiving multiple warnings to stop.

Either you have a brain the size of a pea or you did do it intentionally just to ruin somebody else's game.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

@aimer it wasn't bad luck. this guy has been behaving the same way for a long time. it's as if he was menstruating, one day I'm just writing nonsense, the next day he pushes you into the abyss at a random moment, depending on respawn and your bad luck.

When it comes to chat, you can write and argue with whomever you want, on whatever topic you want and in the style you prefer. when it comes to spoiling the game in the form of making victory difficult or harassing, it is best to block him for a month or a year.
Camaradas Iks De