Better than PacMan (proof)

Express Yourself here.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Better than PacMan (proof)

Post by adminless »

jutuli chat frag +1 xD I didn't comment but those stats just like that mean nothing (i.e. yeah what about the rest of the metrics?!).
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

PacMan wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 0:28 But you are the new champion Ami blood , boasting your stats compared the rubbish noob pacman , who you need to beat , or have your face on the wall of shame

Not to mention

Toxic
Dr green thumb

For your other fuels , just saying you know
Not sure who Ami blood is, Toxic I fragged many times in unfreeze, if we're talking about the ass, I think he's an ass or a part of an ass. Dr green thumb I fragged too. He didn't play long so he's rusty, ez to frag even with my bad connection. And you said it well, I'm better than that rubbish pacman. You know how they say, a wise old Chinese proverb: "No Pac, no aimbot, EZ".
...jutuli... wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:21 you both need pills...
I'm not the one trippin here, but I'm not going to point fingers (not related to the green thumb) :lolno:
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

adminless wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:07 jutuli chat frag +1 xD I didn't comment but those stats just like that mean nothing (i.e. yeah what about the rest of the metrics?!).
:lolno: the stats say I'm better skilled even with my crap connection
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Ok, just now we had the same score 26, but I was better. Server hates me, so it moved all the good players from my team to yours and we lost because of that, it's just shitty balancer, but it somehow always balances against me, I noticed that. It makes sure that I lose match every time.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

dude I'm not gonna waste time arguing none sense with you as I have better things to do but as usual you need to get your eyes checked because you can't even see your own screen. from the own screenshot you posted, you barely collected 13.2 more skill points (1215.6 in total) in 12 more games (45 in total) than pacman (1202.4 points in 33 games) that alone already gives a +35% advantage to pacman in skill per game (36.4 against 27.0) not even to talk about the rest of the metrics (58.3:38.8 win ratio, +50%, 1.38 efficiency versus 1.09, +25% etc etc). there's absolutely anything there that points there in the direction that you're any better than pacman even in this mode other than just the fact that you're more active than him so you're being totally delusional if you're believing your own non sense.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

@Adminless, you're aware of my bad connection, 30% of my hits do not register, either late or lost packets. If we add those 30% to my score, which I think would be fair, I'm absolutely superior in all parameters (and I'm being modest).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure as I told you fix your connection and go for a rematch against pacman if you want, no problem. until then that's where the data that you posted yourself stands.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

How to fix it? I asked my ISP several times and after weeks of wait they finally told me they can't do anything about it, I have to relocate to other location that has lesser noise. That's what they told me. Apparently something to do with not the noise we hear with our ears, but some kind of frequency noise, whatever that means.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

We did relocate here because of my mom's job, but relocation again is not possible as we settled here, I go to school here and she's working in this area, it's just not an option. Maybe one day.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

that means that your area is just overloaded with other clients (i.e. overcrowded urban area). there's no quality guarantees with radio connections (i.e. the antenna is shared among all customers in that area in a best effort way). you need to sign up for a landline plan instead, even the cheapest ones (ex. any mbps adsl plan) should do the job. I'm 100% confident there must some wire coming to your house (ex. fixed pots/pstn telephony).
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Yes,but my mom is not going to pay the cheapest ADSL of which the price is 7 times higher, and that's per month! Never going to happen. I can't blame my mom, she's working hard.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

fine but then play it cool, have a good time and stop wasting everyones time and patience with meaningless talk and non sense.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Message received and approved!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 16:40 Message received and approved!
Yes agreed no more nonsense, to have pleasure of rematch it's like boxing you have to have your noob bouts against

Toxic
Dr green thumb

Then noob pacman let's do it lol it maybe 10months
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Message received, there might have been some noise though, so it's not clear what it means.