UnnamedPlayer - Insults followed by arrogance

Other Reports Discussion forum.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

UnnamedPlayer - Insults followed by arrogance

Post by Bishop »

Played on FFA for a bit out of fun. Met A 150ping UnnamedPlayer who decided to "spoil the fun" by making insulting comments on the expense of him continually losing to me in scenarios he'd really not want to lose. Although I do not particularly care, this player has stood out to me with the vast arrogant that hasn't got any limits, later on even challenging me to a duel by ordering players in the lobby to spectate so we can, in quotes, "1v1 in a FFA server". Adminless can go through the chat history, as I forgot to SS the "dialogue". While I've had my bad moments in the past that I have apologized for, I think I've reacted OK, although I probably shouldn't have fed the tryhard. Anyway, without further ado, I conclude this report. Thank you for your time.

PS
I would like to know who that was :)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnnamedPlayer - Insults followed by arrogance

Post by adminless »

that's well known Quake III Arena community freak RH and he's pretty much well known for that reason (flame wars/arguments like basically any elitist player around).
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Bishop »

Thank you for responding and revealing. It's annoying and especially disrespectful for someone like yourself who manages everything and invests effort to deal with this sort of stuff, be it from me or anyone else. Felt like it required a note to fill up the dossier by a bit. Thank you for the patience once more.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

Bishop wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 23:14 Played on FFA for a bit out of fun. Met A 150ping UnnamedPlayer who decided to "spoil the fun" by making insulting comments on the expense of him continually losing to me in scenarios he'd really not want to lose. Although I do not particularly care, this player has stood out to me with the vast arrogant that hasn't got any limits, later on even challenging me to a duel by ordering players in the lobby to spectate so we can, in quotes, "1v1 in a FFA server". Adminless can go through the chat history, as I forgot to SS the "dialogue". While I've had my bad moments in the past that I have apologized for, I think I've reacted OK, although I probably shouldn't have fed the tryhard. Anyway, without further ado, I conclude this report. Thank you for your time.
First off, losing to you? You won dm17 by ONE frag, because I got knocked off the map like 20 times in the last half. Unfreeze netcode is so bad that you can't even air strafe to save a fall because the input gets ignored after you are shot on high ping. The mod is literally unplayable on 150 ping, and the fact that I still win just goes to show the gap between us. You lost the following two maps then left with your tail between your legs. T4 wasn't even close, because its actually a real map and not a joke map like dm17.

I challenged you to an actual duel because you don't understand the vast gap between us. I called you bad, and you decided to argue with me when I was just stating a fact so I wanted to prove it to you. In a duel where you actually have to pick up your items and aren't gifted 300 stack with rail it would just be a free win for me. The one "ordering" people to spec was that fatass guy because he wanted to watch me stomp you, I didn't say a single thing about that. I just kept playing and winning, by a lot.

The biggest difference between you and me, is I am willing to prove that I am better. You are just scared and come to forums to talk shit with the whole "continually losing to me" nonsense.

Guess my offhand comments really got under your skin and hurt your feelings huh? I'll take that as a win, along with my actual wins. Don't even care if adminless bans me right now, the mod just pisses me off to no end and he already ruined the one duel server I could play on here.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

adminless wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 0:05 that's well known Quake III Arena community freak RH and he's pretty much well known for that reason (flame wars/arguments like basically any elitist player around).
What is the point of calling me a quake freak? I got mad at exactly one person for comments like that, and it was the context not the words.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Bishop »

I did not play for "the win" nor for the idea of entertaining the argument of "I am better than you". It was 11pm-12am, and all of my actual care regarding anything during such late hours is placed on real-life affairs, not whether I should pursue to kill more players who merely "jump and shoot" as these servers aren't meant be competitive in any way whatsoever.

One should be able to perceive that quite easily. These servers are modified in a way that 'helps' the new or relax players to enjoy the game more. You truly shouldn't believe I'd spare any of my time for a single arrogant player of such attitude on an ****emotion-driven**** duel. You do not know me. You should refrain from judging. Perceive it as you wish, I do not really care. Act elite. It's not cool. Your arguments in praxis could collapse harder than you would anticipate it, as you've experienced many times hand-on.

Many people have told you this RH, though you simply can't see beyond that clouded barrier of yours.

One last thing. Nobody can take-away your privilege of coming up with a better netcode yourself, running dozens of servers, maintaining whole communities, coding better game clients, and et cetera.

Happy "hunting" :'D
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Bishop wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 0:46 I did not play for "the win" nor for the idea of entertaining the argument of "I am better than you". It was 11pm-12am, and all of my actual care regarding anything during such late hours is placed on real-life affairs, not whether I should pursue to kill more players who merely "jump and shoot" as these servers aren't meant be competitive in any way whatsoever.

One should be able to perceive that quite easily. These servers are modified in a way that 'helps' the new or relax players to enjoy the game more. You truly shouldn't believe I'd spare any of my time for a single arrogant player of such attitude on an ****emotion-driven**** duel. You do not know me. You should refrain from judging. Perceive it as you wish, I do not really care. Act elite. It's not cool. Your arguments in praxis could collapse harder than you would anticipate it, as you've experienced many times hand-on.

Many people have told you this RH, though you simply can't see beyond that clouded barrier of yours.

One last thing. Nobody can take-away your privilege of coming up with a better netcode yourself, running dozens of servers, maintaining whole communities, coding better game clients, and et cetera.

RH is perfect to make clan with berkut and Porsche
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

Bishop wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 0:46 I did not play for "the win" nor for the idea of entertaining the argument of "I am better than you". It was 11pm-12am, and all of my actual care regarding anything during such late hours is placed on real-life affairs, not whether I should pursue to kill more players who merely "jump and shoot" as these servers aren't meant be competitive in any way whatsoever.

I play with a severe ping handicap, in a mod that barely functions on high ping with many issues. I also am frequently working while I'm playing on clasico and checking/responding to much more important things every game. You don't deserve 100% of my attention, and you'd never receive it. Despite that I still beat you easily. I simply wanted to duel you to prove a point. You could try as hard as you wanted, and it would still be easy for me.

I'd agree the unfreeze/fpsclasico servers are not competitive in any way, hence asking you to play me in a real game. Too bad you don't want to lose :( Is it your ego you are protecting? You shouldn't have any ego with that little skill in game.

What comment hurt your feelings the most? It is rare to see some one as easily offended as you, possibly all of them made you cry.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

PacMan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 0:59

They quit out constantly when playing against me. One of the first things I did when I started playing Q3 in europe was beat berkut in 1v1 on OSP with around 180 ping and no unlag.

I have almost no respect for a majority of players in Q3, at least in terms of skill level. I'm fine to keep that to myself though until some arrogant pissant like bishop shows up thinking he is good. I'd rather just play him in a duel and post a screenshot of me winning by 20 or 30 frags, but he'd prefer to talk shit on the forums instead so here we are.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

RH wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:13
PacMan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 0:59

They quit out constantly when playing against me. One of the first things I did when I started playing Q3 in europe was beat berkut in 1v1 on OSP with around 180 ping and no unlag.

I have almost no respect for a majority of players in Q3, at least in terms of skill level. I'm fine to keep that to myself though until some arrogant pissant like bishop shows up thinking he is good. I'd rather just play him in a duel and post a screenshot of me winning by 20 or 30 frags, but he'd prefer to talk shit on the forums instead so here we are.
You need to play unfriz more , duel skilz won't always let you win as you know :D