Other Reports Discussion forum.
Gladiat0r
User lv2
User lv2
in-game nick: *DT*^GLADIAT0R / *DT*NoobsHunter

DEEZNUTS

Post by Gladiat0r »

Hello,
There is a player named DEEZNUTS on Unfreeze1, who has been harrasing/spamming my name into chat for a good period , i generally avoid reporting such cases, but this one has started to annoy me, i ignore him/her most of the time yet he/she is not willing to stop but continues this shit by barking up about my family to get my attention , i believe that you do not tolerate such stupid behaviour therefore this kid needs to get muted .

i am going to attach some screenshots i have captured today and i invite you to check the server logs for the past 15 days if more proof is required .

nick: NoobsHunter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Re: DEEZNUTS

Post by ^Walnut* »

Isn't that guy well-known for shittalk?
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

^Walnut* wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 18:36 Isn't that guy well-known for shittalk?
Dude he must like you more than me, he threw a few at me until I said certain banter I didn't approve of , so then he stopped , and now we still banter
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

^Walnut* wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 18:36 Isn't that guy well-known for shittalk?
Sorry walnut my friend I can't see anything in those screenshots to report him about ?

I got nothing better to do , and not defending his ass at all , shows us the juicy stuff ?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, I'll investigate further this night after the game and will likely apply some temporal chat ban it seems. thanks for report and sorry for the inconvenience.