Team UnFreeZe VS Diamond Clan - undisputed champions fight

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Team UnFreeZe VS Diamond Clan - undisputed champions fight

Post by adminless »

I guess, just saying. ok, I have four people noted already for the next Wednesday 3 night (blaze, fau, aimer, ironmonkey) so now just waiting for a couple more (hopefully everyone of course) as to probably confirm such date from team UnFreeZe end so those involved let me know about that. for the rest do not forget that this Tuesday and Thursday nights (21:00 as usual) there's two training sessions scheduled at servers fpsclasico.e:27968 and fpsclassico.com:279770 respectively so those around interested/available in participate do not forget to tune in to make some good games and have some fun.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

thank you everybody that came this night to the UnFreeZe training, ggs. do not forget that the Thursday there's another session so make sure to tune in for that one too, see you there.
ribx
User lv2
User lv2

Re: UnFreeZe Fall 22 All-Star Game

Post by ribx »

Sorry, I missed the first training, will be there tomorrow and will definitely not miss a game :)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no worries, finally yesterday training was quite decent so just ready up and catch you tomorrow in-game. have fun.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Wednesday 2rd is fine for me
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I guess you mean the Wednesday 3 that was the initial date. great then noted for the Wednesday and I assume that should be the date from the UnFreeZe end as we're six already for that date, thank you. btw just to be safe in case there would be need to change, would the Thursday 4 also work for you?

the only problem I see now is that after kf joined here for this I haven't heard anything more about them even after a few reminders already and it's not like he is on holidays or anything as he was yesterday just in-game playing. as usual, I find it wrong not just because it "fucks me up" or anything, quite frankly after successfully organizing 31 elite fights straight I have like zero problems in spamming this guy for yet another week and if unsuccessful then just taking a 3:0 "no showing" (i.e. implicit refusal to play) win for UnFreeZe and call it a day. you can take my word on that that it won't "fuck me up" or cause me any problems but I find it pretty disappointing and disrespectful toward the rest of the UnFreeZe guys that have signed up for this and actually replied/committed and are now waiting to hear when and what is gonna be played so we'll see and as usual if anything I'll keep you all updated (either here in public or in private).

ok stay tuned and then see you this night in the second training. have fun.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 14:55 I guess you mean the Wednesday 3 that was the initial date. great then noted for the Wednesday and I assume that should be the date from the UnFreeZe end as we're six already for that date, thank you. btw just to be safe in case there would be need to change, would the Thursday 4 also work for you?

the only problem I see now is that after kf joined here for this I haven't heard anything more about them even after a few reminders already and it's not like he is on holidays or anything as he was yesterday just in-game playing. as usual, I find it wrong not just because it "fucks me up" or anything, quite frankly after successfully organizing 31 elite fights straight I have like zero problems in spamming this guy for yet another week and if unsuccessful then just taking a 3:0 "no showing" (i.e. implicit refusal to play) win for UnFreeZe and call it a day. you can take my word on that that it won't "fuck me up" or cause me any problems but I find it pretty disappointing and disrespectful toward the rest of the UnFreeZe guys that have signed up for this and actually replied/committed and are now waiting to hear when and what is gonna be played so we'll see and as usual if anything I'll keep you all updated (either here in public or in private).

ok stay tuned and then see you this night in the second training. have fun.
Can we dismantle there clan if no show , banned for atleast 12months

Kf you ass I know your reading this , stop drinking magi bladder blood and answer the dude

@pacman - shut noob :lol:
kf

Post by kf »

you organized any game of us with heero, so why do you start to argue about me now? :D
you just assembled your team for wednesday 3rd january - ok
i think we might be able to show up with 5 players at that date too.
i heard nothing about any maps or tierpicks or however you plan to play such games yet at discord from heero. and im not watching forum everyday.
the only thing i heard was about the 3rd january POSSIBLE game
@pacman
yes.
no. :D
Prepare for fake .WTF!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

this is UnFreeZe versus Diamond not versus Immortal, hence why miro is on the list, and the representative of Diamond is you not heero. moreover it was you who agreed to this not heero so I don't really have much to tell/talk with heero when this was carried from Diamond and I understood that he just started Immortal to not have to deal with all this. I repeat I did not ban you (as you can see) nor your team this time you (Diamond) just were removed from the normal competition (all the same as team UnFreeZe as you can see) beside this sort of special off-season one-off events. as for the format and all that I think that you have it posted in this thread or in your mail (i.e. the usual best of five) and the UnFreeZe picks are charon3dm9, phantq3dm1_rev, bal3dm3 so now it's up to you to make it happen (not heero) otherwise your team diamond (not immortal) will just take a 3:0 loss by the next week.
kf

Post by kf »

ok ill just checked my mails and saw your mails finally :D
i just did a poll for them to choose maps, so i predict our final answers tomorrow
i will also ask for 3rd or 4th january like you told in mail.
Prepare for fake .WTF!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok thanks, when you know about that just tell me.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

kf wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 21:40 ok ill just checked my mails and saw your mails finally :D
i just did a poll for them to choose maps, so i predict our final answers tomorrow
i will also ask for 3rd or 4th january like you told in mail.
Win or lose your washing admins dishes for a month :shock:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@kf ok any updates then about what you want to not play from UnFreeZe picks charon3dm9, phantq3dm1_rev and bal3dm3 and your other three different picks from the remaining of the well known pool? it's been like a week already since I made public such choices (i.e. Monday 25 10:10) so I believe that should be a more than a fair and reasonable amount of time just to block one map and pick other three of your own for a fight that has been already known for more than 10 days then in case of have not received such choices (both of them) within the next 24 hours approx by tomorrow afternoon approx I'll have to pick that myself in order to be able to normally continue with the rest of the fight proceedings. keep in mind that after that UnFreeZe also have to come back with the blocks of their own and that there's also to chose tie-breakers which require yet more back and forth so there's really no more time to spare just like this. I hope I have made that clear so later on none of you come back here with any more crazy making.

as for the date I finally haven't really heard any more input about the potential Thursday date some had requested from the UnFreeZe end during these days (i.e. at the moment we don't have enough players for such potential date) then considering tomorrow is new years eve so people is gonna be afk I think the most reasonable is just to schedule this for the next Wednesday 3 night 21:00 CET or preferably 21:30 CET if possible as some guys reported that might be late due work commitments already. both of us have already confirmed such date then I assume that then that should be date for this so stay tuned as usual to complete the card during the next days.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

I will be able to play on the 4th of January
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok thanks, I also received now confirmation from blaze for the Thursday then that means that basically we should also be available for the Thursday night 21:00 CET and may be that's more convenient than delaying the Wednesday night. ok, I'll keep kf updated now about that in case that works for them too and if anything I'll let you know. otherwise we'll just go the Wednesday hopefully a little later than usual (i.e. by 21:30 CET).