Team UnFreeZe VS Diamond Clan - undisputed champions fight

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Team UnFreeZe VS Diamond Clan - undisputed champions fight

Post by adminless »

ok now that finally the UnFreeZe Super League 2023 has finally ended and the shit broke lose it appears like finally diamond clan (miro, heero, olc, kf, shantu, viper, squid, masin) after taking the season with a near flawless performance also wants a shot at a undisputed title against team UnFreeZe hence I open here this thread for that. the date for that is still to agree but it should happen during the Christmas, the format should be the usual well known of best of five, with team team UnFreeZe as A side and diamond as B side, each team picks three maps from the well know entire pool and then blocks one, immortal chose the server (fpsclasico.eu:27968 or fpsclassico.com:27970) and the tie-breakers list is as follow (no rip off do the count yourself if you want from the ranked stats those are the top picks once grouped):
  • tie-breakers: 6++, hub3tourney1, q3dm7, overkill, pro-q3dm13, reqdm5, q3dm8, bal3dm3, pro-q3tourney2
the order of play will be the usual a-b-a-b-c and I look forward announcing here team UnFreeZe picks in the next days (after analysis/computation/consultation/recruitment etc). as for team UnFreeZe a quick computation this afternoon returned the following list ami, ixsy, ricky, blaze, fau, infinity, odin, aimer, fusion, ironmonkey and I'll send personal invitations for that later on. I assume various of that might not be interested/available so whoever else is interested feel free to propose you here to participate and it will be considered depending on the circumstances.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: Team UnFreeZe VS Diamond Clan - undisputed champions fight

Post by PacMan »

Dude sometimes I get lost in your typos , who da blows is team unfreeze ?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

is not a official (that normally participates like that beside this kind of special events) team consisting in a variation of the regarded (yes personally by me) best players in the community that I assembled form time to time when occasion calls for it.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, invitations to everyone in that list sent now except for infinity that I don't have a contact so if someone want to reach out to him and let him know (or better to tell him to register himself here) great. as usual the list is currently of ten people assuming not everyone from that is gonna be available/interested in participate. given the case of overbooking then it would have to be sorted in some way initially by that order. the target is of six/seven players as usual and in case of not meeting them with those then more invitations/propositions will be considered so stay tuned.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

I'd like to participate
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

awesome welcome in, fau joined yesterday and aimer this morning to play in January (approx) so that means we're currently three and then we'll see how it plays out. as said, I doubt everyone on the list (ex. ixsy/odin that didn't even participate this year) will participate so as player number nine there I guess you should have a spot. ok, anybody else interested (in the list or not)?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok today I got confirmations from ami, blaze, fau, aimer, fusion, ironmonkey and sub-zero as backup so far and now just waiting to hear from the rest (infinity just registered today in the forum so already sent email invitation for this then check there or just sign up here) then that means that this will finally happen. I'm already thinking about setting up a initial meeting/training next week so whoever is interested in participate in that just as any other normal community game only this time with fixed teams feel free to join here. initial dates for that are the next Tuesday 26 of December of 2023 21:00 CET and/or the Thursday 28 of Deember of 2023 21 CET and hopefully after those in the opening week of January if nothing changes it should happen the fight.

so who's up for a initial community game against this edition of team UnFreeZe?
-=ASS=-RICKY!!!
User lv2
User lv2

Post by -=ASS=-RICKY!!! »

I confirm participation
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

exciting news bring infinity with you and then we're assembled in full force. stay tuned for meeting/training next week. welcome in.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

-=ASS=-RICKY!!! wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 20:26 I confirm participation
Admin meant come with infinity :lolno:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no problem, he just joined this morning so team UnFreeZe is finally all assembled with ami, ricky, blaze, fau, infinity, aimer, fusion and ironmonkey. additionally already sent now training/meetings invitations to everyone in the team along with a significant amount of players around here for the next Tuesday and Thursday nights 21:00 CET (UTC+01) so if someone that is interested in participate in those hasn't received one just reach me to participate. finally now with the team assembled I think that the initial planned schedule for this (the actual fight) will be the next Wednesday 3 of January of 2024 21:00 CET (UTC+01) so I think that the people can already go thinking about that and let me know if that will ultimately work or if not what other date around that week will as to leave that scheduled the next week as usual. have fun, good luck and happy holidays everyone.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Wednesday 3rd works for me
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

aimer wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 18:26 Wednesday 3rd works for me
Excellent I can't make it so you take my place :crazy:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

your time to show up is Tuesday/Thursday pac if you want/can to train with team UnFreeZe not the third. the third, hopefully if everything go as planned, will be the fight date.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 21:07 your time to show up is Tuesday/Thursday pac if you want/can to train with team UnFreeZe not the third. the third, hopefully if everything go as planned, will be the fight date.
Dude it was a joke UK stylee lol haha