Team UnFreeZe VS Diamond Clan - undisputed champions fight

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
kf

Re: Team UnFreeZe VS Diamond Clan - undisputed champions fight

Post by kf »

seems that it doesnt matter if 3rd or 4th to us
we surely ban charon (surprise!)
we pick storm ted and cpm4 (surprise again!)
Prepare for fake .WTF!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, then it will be the Thursday 4 21:00 CET as it's the most convenient. great noted now, let me know as well what you do not want to play from 6++, hub3tourney1, q3dm7 as the tie-breakers (i.e. to block) and also at which server you prefer to play this (fpsclasico.eu:27968 or fpsclassico.com:27970) within the "next days" (i.e. specifically no later than the Monday 1 night).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

since the fight will finally be scheduled for the Thursday 4 21:00 CET and as we were also available (to some extend) for the Wednesday I think team UnFreeZe will meet anyways the Wednesday night, I mean, or at least I will show up, for a training. I already invited double trouble to it and I assume that probably later I'll send as well another round of non committed invitations however in the meantime it would be good to know if there's some other volunteers for another training session against team UnFreeZe just to be safe and avoid some potential overbooking?
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ^>!<FraG_MasiN

Post by FraG_MasiN »

cool
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yeah so go and tell your homie (kf) to block one from 6++, hub3tourney1, q3dm7 as the tie-breakers and to pick between fpsclasico.eu:27968 or fpsclassico.com:27970 for the server as requested otherwise by the night or so I'll have to pick that as I see fit. the date is the Thursday 4 of January of 2024 not of 2042 and team UnFreeZe also have to make his choices after that so there's really no more time (i.e. you can not literally take more than a week to make a few choices then pretend to get the enemy choices within a few hours the most).
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

kf wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 18:43 seems that it doesnt matter if 3rd or 4th to us
we surely ban charon (surprise!)
we pick storm ted and cpm4 (surprise again!)
Yo homie , word up? Block something or a map or two

Stop standing Infront of mirror with cardboard reil gun flexing :lol:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I think that I made it very clear to submit that before Monday 1 night, just to be safe that this time there's no more disputes since it got delayed one day I even gave it a night (12 hours) of extra margin. it's been up to eight days just to complete one side of the card already while team UnFreeZe will only have one to do the same so that means that here are then the missing choices from the diamond side for this now picked by me instead. I block hub3tourney1 this time personally as regardless of what any team wanted to pick I do not want this map (if possible and it depends on me of course) as a decider for a 5vs5 at this level of skill since I don't think it's any good for that and I pick fpsclasico.eu:27968 for the server as the best choice for pretty much everyone involved at the time of writing as I monitored it yesterday. great, that means then now all that is left is for UnFreeZe to finally block one from storm3tourney1, teddm1 and cpm4a which I do now, cpm4a (that's the UnFreeZe block), and to pick between 6++ and q3dm7 as the tie-breaker which I'll obviously do later on after analysis/consultation within the remaining 24 hours approx of time left as to leave this finally all set and posted here no later than tomorrow night, typically by the afternoon.

beside that I think that regardless of the outcome that it's still to determine one thing at least it has become clear that beside any fair-play/balance and/or any other rules you may name these guys got removed from the regular/normal competitions for a very clear reason as can be seen, what a joke. I mean, even some guys that aren't even from this community and that for the most part probably don't even speak the language (i.e. Moskva) completed all this without any problems while these guys were totally unable to. that should tell all that needs to be told.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

now that the card is finally virtually complete, in particular the server, I just sent now a batch of invitations for a last team UnFreeZe training tomorrow night to the previous participants the past week along with some other guys. I still don't really know if dt will finally make it so I guess that in case of overbooking (unlikely but just to be safe) you'll just take turns/changes as the game situation calls for it so as said those interest/available just feel free to join us tomorrow in-game as specified in the message. in case there's still somebody else that didn't receive a invitation is interested in participate just let me know to invite you. have fun.
kf

Post by kf »

yo homie
first of all happy new year to all of you
mine did not begin very good in case of my body
i wasnt able to even drink water, my body said no way to let whatever in it ;)
my only choice yesterday was sleeping like the whole day, to get my body regenerated. at my quick sleeping break i just took my phone and messaged my mates at discord that they shall tell you our ban at forum. unfortunately nobody responded it seems like.
for proofing it to you i even give you screenshot of what i wrote yesterday.
https://ibb.co/Rv1QrDB
so im sorry that was my mistake. you dont need to blame others for that. ;)
Prepare for fake .WTF!
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ^>!<FraG_MasiN

Post by FraG_MasiN »

!Immortal ClaN PoweR!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, UnFreeZe just blocked 6++ today so that means that then finally here it's complete card for this:
  • event: UnFreeZe undisputed champions mega fight 2023
  • match-up: Team UnFreeZe VS Diamond Clan
    • Team UnFreeZe: ami, ricky, blaze, fau, inifinity, aimer, fusion, ironmonkey
    • Diamond Clan: miro, heero, olc, kf, shantu, viper, squid, masin
  • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968 or fpsclasico.de:27968
  • date: Thursday 4 of January of 2024 21:00 CET (UTC+01)
  • picks:
    1. unfreeze: charon3dm9 (-), phantq3dm1_rev, bal3dm3
    2. diamond: storm3tourney1, teddm1, cpm4a (-)
    3. tie-breakers: 6++ (a-), hub3tourney1 (c-), q3dm7
  • maps: phantq3dm1_rev, storm3tourney1, bal3dm3, teddm1, q3dm7
  • format: competitive 5vs5 best of five UnFreeZe rulesets
just to be safe already individually sent that to everyone involved (except for squid that I have no contact so somebody let squid know) so review it and unless there's some mistake or something (i.e. if someone didn't receive it just let me know) I guess that then that should be it. as said, during this time nobody communicated any changes to the registered members therefore only those noted in that list for each team will be allowed to participate.

great news everyone else also stay tuned for this night training session (aka fight rehearsal) against team UnFreeZe. it seems like dt will attend in full then I guess that probably there will only be one or two spots for the guys in the invitations at some point or another depending in the circumstances.

have fun and see you this night in-game
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

thank you everyone for coming this night, tremendous games, I think I will even upload those tomorrow, well played everyone.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

GTV adress ?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »