UnFreeZe 2023 summer cup

UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup History - Diamond Clan Champions
-=ASS=-RICKY!!!
User lv2
User lv2

Re: UnFreeZe 2023 summer cup

Post by -=ASS=-RICKY!!! »

Yea,sorry for not having enough time to check on anything,i worked third shift,i wake up late,my team is offline,i try to get in contact with everyone and i thought i would get a faster response,last monday it said you were online and i checked every couple of minutes,sorry for the inconvenience,and i know i was the one to suggest this but my team really wants to play this thing,can you at least let them play instead of me? i mean i actually gathered the whole team and my email is malfunctioning,cant get any messages thru on my pc or phone,and you know how seriously at least i take these tournaments i never missed a single game,and we will do nothing at all until what october? Let them play and i will sit this one out,is that fair? I mean i was the one to not read your messages not them,i thought nobody would show up because its summer and people have better things to do like going to the beach and stuff so,is it fair to let my team play and i will give you a list? I know we had problems in the past but my team is regular on the servers and we love the game,can we get something going here,i apologize again for faulty software of my devices,there was nothing i could do

RIcky
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yeah all the same expected non sense shit, look buddy it's very simple if you don't have a functional email/means of communication, don't have any time whatsoever or whatever just don't do it as that's a requirement to participate (let alone to be the representative) or if you're unable to conclude that yourself then you will force me to conclude that on yourself instead. I know that all very well already (as said what has been this the fifth, sixth, seventh time you have pulled this off) as I know that you were always that guy that dragged all your team matches over and over for which your team had been warned and on the verge of disqualification on previous tournaments (just ask cliff/keza which was the guy who represented you). I've been playing it cool with you but enough is enough of you messing up and ruining events time and time again, this time you're getting banned for a year so hopefully at least you have time to fix your means of communication. as said, don't worry that I don't plan on banning your team or anything because of you (that's why I'm banning you instead) as that would be uncalled so just tell your pals that if they want to participate on this they are invited to do so but they just need to get somebody else from them to get in touch with me to sign them up. as for you, as said, you're getting banned for a year from any events here now though just to make it fair/cool I probably won't enforce it on this event so you can show up for them if they happen to sign up and participate (which is to be seen). one thing is clear, you as ass representative are immediately done so go tell somebody else from your team to get in touch with me if they want to participate. the (proper) sign up deadline is this Friday night/weekend.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, after some talks it appears ass will finally participate on this with the Ricky, Rico, Infin!ty, ang3lfish, Walnut, oab, rabbaz, Toxic line up and walnut will represent them. as said for the time being I think I'll just allow ricky to participate before the ban takes effect so registered that now. as for diamond as said that's just a temporal mix formation for this event that will be reconsidered afterwards as it looked like due the vacations and other commitments it wasn't clear if they could participate otherwise so I doubt they will show altogether. it's a bit unfortunate that apparently the champs are not gonna participate as that diamond formation could perfectly be a great test for them. ok, so as usual still at the wait of more teams to show up (or build) for this (up to eight) I just added now the usual tournament draft here to get started so please those involved check that out and come back if anything. otherwise stay tuned to start with the preparations soon.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, there's still a couple of days left for this to sign up but by now I assume that most likely no more teams are gonna take part on this so that on the current draft is what it will probably happen then I would like to start receiving input about how such dates work for the involved teams, in particular the first oKo-ASS semifinal initially proposed for the next Wednesday 19 of July of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02). as usual if those doesn't work for some team (not for one or two specific players) they can just be adjusted around those time frames (i.e. one week) not "indefinitively", "over and over again" or just at "random". as said, the final will be played on a special two legged double date format as described on the cup summary, that's very interesting as if it works good then the intention is to setup a full two legged league next time that should probably allow for better schedule and excitement so as usual please stay tuned.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ah also needless to say but just to be safe, the third place final that will be disputed as a regular classic best of five between both semi final losers is mandatory and part of the main schedule. it can not be skipped, it has to be played and honored all the same.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as expected no more teams/nobody else showed that means that then the current tournament draft has become final so please the involved teams get now back to me with the first dates to kick off the competition. in particular the first oKo-ASS semi final match up has to be left schedule this weekend then please do not waste your time and let me know when you can play that (in case the currently proposed Wednesday night doesn't work) and what you want to play too. have fun and good luck to everyone involved.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Good Luck for all !
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, today I already received pro-q3dm13, 6++ and overkill as picks for oKo so at the wait of ASS to do the same and block one of those as well as more importantly to confirm the date for the first semi final of the event within the next 24 hours approx. in case of not having heard back from them in that time frame then I guess the first semi final will just go at the currently suggested date of the Wednesday 19 of July of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) whether they can meet it or not. additionally after finishing with the servers setup and finally give the whole finished thing a good test I think I'm going to make the secondary fpsclassico.com:27970 server the default for the fights here. from I could test I believe the latency difference between both, in general (i.e. on average), is pretty much insignificant however it seems to have some edge in terms of reliability and stability which is probably a lot more relevant besides proper IPv6 support which is also as well a cool bonus so I think the best option is just going for it as the default choice. anyways, as said, now there's actually two ranked servers so in the event of any issue the other will be used and on the grand final (as well as hopefully on a upcoming league) the teams will directly chose the server they just prefer (again unless it breaks) so no big deal.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

19 of July of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) fpsclassico.com:27970 server

WhoAmI will play ?! - i swill spec))) :thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, Wednesday 19 of July of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) it's happening the first semi final of the tournament between oKo and ASS at fpsclassico.com:27970 (unless it breaks or something and in such case it will be at fpsclasico.eu:27968 both accessible through fpsclasico.de at those ports though IPv4&IPV6) you'll can watch it live as usual on the gtv at address fpsclassico.com:27971 (or fpsclasico.eu:27969 for the 27968 one on Dusseldorf). I already received confirmation and picks from ASS as well today just waiting for the final block from both teams to leave this set within today/tomorrow. good luck and have fun.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

I wish all teams good luck and especially Oko for wednesday! :D
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok PM for the first semi final sent now to both cthulhu and walnut here on forum and then looking forward diamond and ilm to do the same within this week term. just to be safe here is the public fight card:
  • stage: UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup - first semi final
  • match up: oKo Clan VS ASS Clan
    • oKo Clan: WhoAmI, cTh, Magister, cacahuete, bl!nd, yUb, Venum, Mango
    • ASS Clan: Ricky, Rico, ang3lfish, Walnut, Infin!ty, rabbaz, oab, Toxic
  • date: Wednesday 19 of July of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)
  • server: fpsclassico.com:27970 or fpsclasico.de:27970 (both IPv4&IPv6)
  • gtv: fpsclassico.com:27971 (IPv4 only)
  • maps: pro-q3dm13, reqdm5, 6++, q3dm7, hub3tourney1
    1. oKo Clan: pro-q3dm13, 6++, overkill (-)
    2. ASS Clan: reqdm5, pro-q3tourney7 (-), q3dm7
    3. tie-breakers: hub3tourney1, pro-q3tourney2 (a-), q3dm14 (b-)
  • format: 5vs5 best of five, competitive UnFreeZe rulesets, no mid-game spectators/changes allowed
as usual if anything just let me know otherwise I think everything is finally ready here to kick off this hot UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup. good luck and have fun, catch you all the Wednesday night in-game.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

:D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

haha yes after a break titanic clash happening this night in few hours between the currently number one rated and for former champions team oKo clan and a upgraded version of the sensation of the previous league ASS clan that will determine the first finalist of the cup and will set the other to redeem themselves on a epic third place final, good stuff. btw we're at Wednesday already and although there's still time left I haven't heard anything yet from either ILM or diamond for their semi final, just as a reminder, the deadline to leave that set is this weekend so as usual please do not wait till the Sunday 23:00 to start with that as by then it can be a little too late. Sunday 23:00 is the "deadline" (as usual approx), that's it, the time to close the talks, not the time to starts the talks to close them for another week.