Post by redrum »

gtv fpsclassico.com:27971 is very laggy
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2023 summer cup

Post by adminless »

it should fix on game start I assume, that's a known gtv glitch.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

You are right, works fine, thx
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

breaking ass has prevailed on the first semi final upsetting number one rated and former champions team oKo clan in a performance of major proportions by a 1:3 score and with inifity as man of the match, vicious. btw just one thing to clear up the protocol for when a team loses a player for whatever reason is to continue playing, once the round ends and the number of players is uneven the server will automatically move on the game to a warm up where the situation will be evaluated but never of stop playing like that. I mean, (to some extend) people can do that but at their own will/risk, the valid procedure and protocol that I follow for such instances is the one just described.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, everything already updated as we speak with this first semi final results, since now the video production is better integrated with the video serving I just posted the usual fight thread now and the render will just directly output there so the videos will go completing along the night at 1:5.5-1:6.5 real-time ratios (i.e. each 1.5 hours on average for a typical 15 minutes UnFreeZe game). the separate YouTube videos will be upload tomorrow in the morning as usual so stay tuned those that follow this there as well. as said, major upgrade for ASS that added their third win to their team score but here's the deal, two of those three wins are against former top rated elite champions nonetheless. I think this was one of the most exciting fights in a while, top notch, ASS opened strongly upsetting oKo on the opening game which was arguably in my opinion the deciding moment of the night as probably "nobody" (from oKo) was expecting that and it seems that threw them off balance. oKo played very strongly on the second and despite ASS smashing their own team accuracy historic record in this game by a huge margin couldn't stop oKo that set the tie. the third map was also a deciding moment, with a tie here both teams needed a win to take a lead that could be decisive in a so closely balanced fight, however once again ASS upset oKo on their own home map in arguably their best play of the night to set the score 2:1. this seemed to have had a impact on oKo that faced the fourth game in a overly aggressive way that ultimately in addition to a incident from one of their members led to a ASS victory that probably just competed better and (apparently) showed superior focus, preparation and ambition and that overall just was the better team that night taking a significant lead on the overall night combined scorecard and that sets them on the grand final as home team at the wait for the winner of the other semi final to dream about their first championship so very well played both, ggs. finally please oKo do not forget that you're set as well for a epic thrid place final in two weeks (approx, it can be sooner or later) against the loser of the other semi final so please stay tuned as well.

as for the settings and all the server and game changes that happened across this time I think they greatly added to the game and from what I saw I think that now this plays a lot more balanced and exciting. as I see it I think that it really was one of the best fights in a while and a good improvement over previous rulessets.
kf

Post by kf »

hi adminless

we`re at least 5 for upcoming match against ILM next wednesday. :)
Prepare for fake .WTF!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, great news, ILM confirmed the Wednesday night yesterday as well so that means that then the other semi final of the tournament between Diamond and ILM will happen the next Wednesday 26 of July of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) as currently planned. as said, now then start thinking about the maps and blocks within the next days to leave that set by this weekend. good luck and have fun.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, just as a brief reminder here do not forget that this night in few hours (21:00 CEST [UTC+02]) after almost a week of intense talks finally the second semi final of this hot UnFreeZe Summer 23 cup will be played between all time greats Diamond Clan and former lineal champions ILM clan to dispute a place on the two legged grand final in August that will crown the UnFreeZe Summer 23 champion team. just for reference here is the public card for this fight:
  • stage: UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup - second semi final
  • match up: Diamond Clan VS ILM Clan
    • Diamond Clan: olc, kf, shantu, viper++, frag_masin, holysquid, heero2b or miroslav
    • ILM Clan: Blaze, Ironmonkey, Orgi, Fusion, Mikes, Makaveli, Vortex
  • date: Wednesday 26 of July of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)
  • server: fpsclassico.com:27970 or fpsclasico.de:27970 (both IPv4&IPv6)
  • gtv: fpsclassico.com:27971 (IPv4 only)
  • maps: storm3tourney1, hub3tourney1, reqdm5, 6++, q3dm7
    1. Diamond Clan: storm3tourney1, reqdm5, teddm1 (-)
    2. ILM Clan: charon3dm9 (-), hub3tourney1, 6++
    3. tie-breakers: q3dm7, overkill (b-), pro-q3dm13 (a-)
  • format: 5vs5 best of five, competitive UnFreeZe rulesets, no mid-game spectators/cahnges allowed
  • special rules: heero2b and Miroslav should not play together for diamond
have fun and good luck, catch you all in-game this night and later on forum for the aftermath and the next decisive match ups for the third and first place respectively so stay tuned to not miss all the fun.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

breaking! diamond has prevailed on the second final with a flawless 3:0 victory against ilm so the final match ups are known, ASS and Diamond will fight for the first place while ILM and oKo will do the same for the third place. great games and well played both :thumbsup:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, videos/stats (thread) for that up already as usual it will go completing along the night and I will upload the YouTube videos as well tomorrow (which is a manual task). enough said so are the schedules for the decisive round:
  • Grand Final
    1. ASS Clan VS Diamond Clan [Sunday 6 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)]
    2. Diamond Clan VS ASS Clan [Sunday 13 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)]
  • Third Place Final
    • ILM Clan VS oKo Clan [Wednesday 2 of August of 2023 20:30 CEST (UTC+02)]
then please check those out and the involved teams get back soon with availability for those suggested dates or other potential dates during those days. as said, the final will be disputed as two three games separated home-away fights with no tie-breakers where the home team picks three maps and the away two then both block one in the server of choice (fpsclassico.com:27970 or fpsclasico.de:27968) of the home team. that will be the intended format (only at best of three instead of a six rounder) of a potential upcoming league in the fall/winter for better conform. the mandatory third place final will be just regular best of five like semi finals played on fpsclassico.com:27970. as usual for finals I pick Sundays just to be safe everyone is available, if week days work better it's ok to a Tuesday or a Thursday for example. additionally there probably no need to space the grand final games one week if that's more convenient, they can perfectly be setup closer. as usual, those are just about the max reasonable dates nothing else so when you know let me know and looking forward leaving that if not completely set at least talked for the most part by this weekend the latest.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

Goodmorning guys,

So for the date, the fourth or fifth of August suits ASS better!
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hey thanks for the update the fourth of July for the first leg of the grand final sounds good to me, I think I can update the bracket with that now and let's see if then diamond can do that time as well. unfortunately to make the fourth happen I virtually need your three maps picks for your home game "as we speak" (i.e. within 24 hours approx) so go thinking about that. for the third place final oKo requested to start a little earlier to better suit some of their players schedules and said it was on talks with ilm as well so waiting for input on that too to leave that set within the next days.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^Walnut* »

Is fifth also an option?
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I can probably do the fifth as well but being a Saturday night I'm not sure that would work for the other team (most likely not). anyways the fourth/fifth are Friday/Saturday (not Tuesday hehe sorry about that) so you still have some more time to go thinking about the maps (let's say the weekend). btw about the maps note that the format is a two legged six rounder and that all chosen maps must be different on both legs.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^Walnut* »

Okay, fifth will work best for us! Can it also be around 19:30 CEST instead of 21:00 CEST?
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*