UnFreeZe 2023 summer cup

UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup History - Diamond Clan Champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2023 summer cup

Post by adminless »

I highly doubt the other team can (or simply want to) accommodate so many demands. in my opinion the best date of those is the Friday 4 21:00 in case half your team just can't do a Sunday night as initially proposed which is what generally works best. Saturday evening like 19:30 I just don't see it happening.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw just as a public reminder here, we're at Saturday night (virtually Sunday) already and I still have no word, let alone confirmation, about any of the two remaining fights on this tournament from any of the teams and the deadline to at least agree the dates ends tomorrow night or they will just get fixed to the current established ones (Wednesday 2 of August of 2023 20:30 CEST [UTC+02] - ILM VS oKo and Friday 4 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST [UTC+02] - ASS VS DC). this is specially concerning for the case of the third place which in addition the a side team of the fight, ilm, need to announce/communicate as well his maps within the next 24 hours the latest. as usual, please do no leave everything for the very last minute because then you might run out of time and end up out.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

Ok, so for us fifth would be best! 19:30 CEST would be great, but if this isn't able 21:00 is also fine! I hope DC can play on this date
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yeah I know, as said, unless diamond request something else I currently have noted that for the Fourth 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) that should work better than a Saturday night. anyways, I wrote dc yesterday about that and I still haven't heard a word about it so unless they reach out before by tomorrow night the date that will remain will be that, the Friday 4 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) that you said that also worked for your team. additionally. although there's still probably a few days left for that you can as well go thinking about what three maps wanna chose for this first leg. remember that for the second and decisive leg the week after you'll have to pick about two maps that will have to be different to everything else (that got already picked from you and from dc). keep that in mind. ah and also important whether you prefer fpsclasico.de:27968 (/fpsclasico.de:27968) or fpsclassico.com:27970 (/fpsclasico.de:27970) as the server for your home game that I almost forgot about that.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^Walnut* »

What it seems like is that Friday or Saturday isn't going to work. I talked with kf and he said that DC can't play on those two dates.
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well in such case they need to find another suitable date and clearly communicate within the next 24 hours for the next week or otherwise the current date of the Friday 4 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) will remain whether they can meet it or not.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^Walnut* »

Is Wednesday or Thursday possible or is this not possible on the short-term?
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

the Wednesday it appears (because as I said even by now it's not even really confirmed yet) it's already taken for the third place final. the Thursday can be a option and for the Tuesday you (ass) already missed the deadline to pick your maps and the server. in any case as I said people has to clearly communicate and properly answer to the communications sent themselves (just as you're doing) not you otherwise, I repeat, the current established dates of the Wednesday 2 of August of 2023 20:30 CEST (UTC+02) for the third place final between ILM and oKo and the Friday 4 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) for the first leg of the grand final between ASS and Diamond will become final and remain in less than 24 hours whether people can ultimately meet them or not. that's all that has been agreed/established so far.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^Walnut* »

Okay! Can you also maybe give a bit more information about how this final is played? It isn't really that clear to me about how much maps we need to choose and with that home-away team thing :)
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yeah no problem I can draw you here a couple of sample cards of how it should look like with "random" (hardly guessed) values:
  1. stage: UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup, Grand Final - first leg
    • date: Friday 4 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)
    • maps: reqdm5, pro-nodm9, pro-q3dm6
      1. ASS Clan (home): reqdm5, pro-q3dm6, q3dm7 (-)
      2. Diamond Clan (away): storm3tourney1 (-), pro-nodm9
    • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968 or fpsclasico.de:27968
  2. stage: UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup, Grand Final - second leg
    • date: Wednesday 9 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)
    • maps: hub3tourney1, pro-q3tourney7, pro-dcmap7
      1. Diamond Clan (home): hub3tourney1, teddm1 (-), pro-dcmap7
      2. ASS Clan (away): pro-q3tourney7, pro-q3tourney2 (-)
    • server: fpsclassico.com:27970 or fpsclasico.de:27970
  • format: six rounder without tie-breakers in case of a final tie after both dates (i.e. 3:3) the winner will be decided by the combined fight team scorecards in order of rounds, score, kills, thaws, suicides, deaths, damage given, damage lost, damage taken, accuracy, defends awards and in the event of even a tie at all those metrics then by the final team ranking based on the list on this sub-forum
I hope that makes it clear, if you have any other question about it or want more details, just ask.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^Walnut* »

Thanks for the information! I understand it better now :thumbup:
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok just as a final reminder here to the involved teams please do not forget to clearly communicate/agree a date within this incoming week to dispute the third place final and the first leg of the grand final respectively within today no later than 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) approx otherwise the current proposed dates of the Wednesday 2 of August of 2023 20:30 CEST (UTC+02) for the third place final between ILM and oKo and the Friday 4 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) for the first leg of the grand final between ASS and Diamond will become final and remain whether people can ultimately meet them or not. also as a reminder please keep as well in mind that teams are up to eight players for a reason and that delaying/skipping dates waiting for specific player/s to be available just like this (i.e. when it doesn't normally work) it's not allowed. as said, unless normally established otherwise once a team has at least five players available for a offered/proposed date they must take it, everybody in a team roster counts and everybody in a team roster plays otherwise (if they are not) they should just not be there and removed. additionally by now I already received yesterday ilm picks and it would be good to know ass picks for their fight as well to proceed with the rest of the procedure in time.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^Walnut* »

We choose pro-q3dm6, Reqdm5 and pro-q3tourney7 as our maps!
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great news noted now, once I know something about Diamond I'll let you know then. remember to stay tuned to begin with the organization of the second leg starting tomorrow once the first leg agreement is done. initially by seeing the calendar and dates I think I'm initially going to fix the second leg for the next Wednesday 9 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) instead of the Sunday 13 unless agreed otherwise as the best option. good luck.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I think I finally got confirmation for the Thursday 3 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) for the first leg of the grand final and for the Wednesday 2 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) for the third place final so now just at the wait of the final picks and blocks to leave all those set in the next few days. as usual, in case of anything just let me know otherwise I think no those should be it. ah and once again also whether ass prefer fpsclasico.eu:27968 or fpsclassico.com:27970 as the server for the first leg that I almost forgot.