UnFreeZe 2023 summer cup

UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup History - Diamond Clan Champions
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Re: UnFreeZe 2023 summer cup

Post by ^Walnut* »

Oh and this I also forgot :) What's the difference between those?
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

the location and the server all the rest is exactly the same so it's pretty much irrelevant but since there's actually two servers just to be safe you can chose whichever you prefer (unless one of them breaks of course) so just play a couple of rounds on each and let me know where you want to play. as said, overall it will be the same the only difference can be a few couple of msecs more or less in one or in the other.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

Ah ok! Just do 27970 :thumbup:
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, noted that, yes as said, I believe that may be the primary server can be like 1, 2 msecs faster under some circumstances but from what I saw the secondary server seems more stable and reliable so it's probably not worth and why I made the secondary the default server for the events unless stated otherwise. once I have dc maps and blocks I'll let you know no later than the Tuesday then so stay tuned.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok guys we have good news here finally the card for the third place final has been agreed today as follows:
  • stage: UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup - third place final
  • match up: ILM Clan VS oKo Clan
    • ILM Clan: Blaze, Ironmonkey, Orgi, Fusion, Mikes, Makaveli, Vortex
    • oKo Clan: WhoAmI, cTh, Magister, cacahuete, bl!nd, yUb, Venum, Mango
  • date: Wednesday 2 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)
  • server: fpsclassico.com:27970 or fpsclasico.de:27970 (both IPv4&IPv6)
  • gtv: fpsclassico.com:27971 (IPv4 only)
  • maps: pro-q3tourney2, reqdm5, 6++, pro-dcmap7, hub3tourney1
    1. ILM Clan: charon3dm9 (-), pro-q3tourney2, 6++
    2. oKo Clan: reqdm5, overkill (-), pro-dcmap7
    3. tie-breakers: q3dm7 (b-), hub3tourney1, pro-q3dm13 (a-)
  • format: 5vs5 best of five, competitive UnFreeZe rulesets, no mid-game spectators/changes allowed
so hopefully everything for these two highly skilled veteran teams to battle for none other than the third place of the tournament this Wednesday night live as usual on the gtv server. additionally today I also received diamonds block and picks for the first leg of the grand final so they blocked pro-q3tourney7 and picked teddm1 and storm3tourney1 for their away maps then now just at the wait of ass to know what they prefer to play from that (i.e. either teddm1 or storm3tourney1) to leave all that all set as well.

finally as usual with competitive Mondays I present now the next week fights and initially schedules (in this case just the second leg of the grand final) to go discussing and agreeing along the week with the Sunday as deadline not as the time to start talking.
  • Grand Final - second leg
    • Diamond Clan VS ASS Clan [Wednesday 9 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)]
as said from what I could see from the schedules I think the week days probably ended up working better so initially I'm going to set the second leg for the next Wednesday 9 night with the next Sunday 13 being the last available to play that so when you (those involved) know something about that (i.e. whether that could work or not, what other dates could work etc) please let known within the next days (i.e. I'm not pretending any immediate answer about that just not take one week) to set that as well. obviously who wins four rounds will win the grand final (otherwise it will have to go and be decided by the scorecards) however given the split format I'd suggest to play all six rounds all the same. if the format carries (as it seems like it's probably gonna do) for a potential future league there will be no more rounds, the fights will just be regular best of three instead there.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok guys we have card for the firs leg:
  • stage: UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup, Grand Final - first leg
  • match up: ASS Clan VS Diamond Clan
    • ASS Clan: Ricky, Rico, Infin!ty, ang3lfish, Walnut, rabbaz, oab, Toxic
    • Diamond Clan: olc, kf, shantu, viper++, frag_masin, holysquid, heero2b or miroslav
  • date: Thursday 3 of July of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)
  • maps: pro-q3dm6, storm3tourney1, reqdm5
  • format: six competitive UnFreeZe rounder split in two home-away legs without tie-breakers and with no spectator/changes allowed mid-game. in case of a final tie after both dates (i.e. 3:3) the winner will be decided by the combined fight team scorecards in order of rounds, score, kills, thaws, suicides, deaths, damage given, damage lost, damage taken, accuracy, defends awards. in the event of even a tie at all those metrics then by the final team (historic/current) ranking as recorded in this site.
  • special rules: heero2b and Miroslav should not play together for diamond
then that means that we're all set to kick off the grand final of this exciting UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup that will decide what team will ultimately became summer champions until new event. the only thing certain is that there will be a new champion so make sure to not be late before it's over because by looking at the card this promise some hard fast paced games. good luck to both teams and catch you the Thursday night then in-game. have fun.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok guys the third place final has concluded so we finally have a third place of the tournament, oKo Clan, that managed to overcome a superb ILM Clan on a neck to neck fight that anybody could have took and that it was ultimately decided at a hardcore tie-breaker in a showing worthy of two former champs. please everybody congratulate both teams on a stellar fight and oKo on a hard earned third place of this UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup. well played guys.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, everything updated and on its way for the first leg of the grand final that it did not fail to deliver. the first video is currently broken due the game restart, I will fix it and redo it tomorrow along the day, the rest should go completing along the night as usual (by 2 AM approx). terrific games, definitively a clash of historical proportions, diamond was pretty close to (virtually) tko ass on the first leg but on the last game ass ultimately made it alive to the second leg where they are gonna need at least to win the fight by 4 or more rounds overall (ex. 7:10, 10:9, 8:10 give ass champion otherwise diamond will prevail or it will just go to lower sub scores). very exciting neck to neck fight that it got decided by details as well as a titanic performance that can easily be worth a individual mvp award by former Komanda Soobshchestvo legendary leader loverex. I think it's gonna be very interesting to see how it plays out the second leg now that the most frequent first choices for the maps has already been made. on that topic just to make it clear here is the list of the remaining maps available to chose by Diamond and ASS for the second leg after the first leg picks and blocks. remember that for the second leg now I need three picks from those by Diamond first and then two different more from ASS so ultimately each block one for the remaining three rounds that will decide the champion. additionally as home team Diamond also chooses the server for the fight between the usual fpsclassico.com:27970 that it has been played so far or fpsclasico.de:27968 if they wish so. after evaluation of the current leg I need all that by the end of the week or Monday/Tuesday the latest (i.e. for some final picks/blocks not as the reasonable time just to start considering about may be looking the phone to see if there's some message to answer in another couple of days more) as well as obviously fight date confirmation so do not forget about that so to make it very clear here to avoid any sort of drama later on in case of have no received further word/communication within the next 3 days from none of such things then the current Wednesday 9 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) fight date will remain (or what else has been agreed/determined by then) and by that time (i.e. the Sunday 6 of August of 2023 25:59:59 CEST [UTC+02] approx) I chose as well whatever I see fit that it's left to decide then.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw just as a reminder here, we're at Saturday already and I still have no received any words from any of the involved teams about the date for the second and decisive leg of the grand final initially schedule for the Wednesday 9 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) so as said if by the next 36 hours approx (i.e. tomorrow night) I haven't heard and agreed anything else that will be the date for the second leg whether the teams can finally meet it or not. additionally do not forget that by that time I need as well at least diamond picks (three different from the remaining maps) for the fight and that missing any of the deadlines carries the penalization of losing the right to chose anything which basically implies that I chose instead what I see for what haven't been chosen yet (generally in good reasoned faith though).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok guys after another week of intense talks finally we have a card for the decisive fight of the UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup that will decide the champion team as follows:
  • stage: UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup, Grand Final - second leg
  • match up: Diamond Clan VS ASS Clan
    • Diamond Clan: olc, kf, shantu, viper++, frag_masin, holysquid, heero2b or miroslav
    • ASS Clan: Ricky, Rico, Infin!ty, ang3lfish, Walnut, rabbaz, oab, Toxic
  • date: Sunday 13 of August of 2023 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)
  • maps: q3dm8, q3dm7, hub3tourney1
  • format: six competitive UnFreeZe rounder split in two home-away legs without tie-breakers and with no spectator/changes allowed mid-game. in case of a final tie after both dates (i.e. 3:3) the winner will be decided by the combined fight team scorecards in order of rounds, score, kills, thaws, suicides, deaths, damage given, damage lost, damage taken, accuracy, defends awards. in the event of even a tie at all those metrics then by the final team (historic/current) ranking as recorded in this site.
  • special rules: heero2b and Miroslav should not play together for diamond
PM for that sent now to both kf and walnut so unless there's some mistake on that or something I guess that should be it with the tournament thus have fun and good luck. catch you all the Sunday night game.
PUFF
User lv3
User lv3

Post by PUFF »

adminless wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 16:21
heero2b or miroslav
;)

we need an official Heero-2b vs Miroslav duel match to be sure it's not the same person :D of course with cash prizes.
I am willing to open the list for prizes 🏆

:wave:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hehe they are not I can assure you that. the Miroslav/Ricky match up supposedly scheduled to happen for the master 23 super final was very interesting though. unfortunately outside of random games duel is just not that popular. btw let's see if after this finish this Sunday we setup some other different event too, if there's really interest for it I think some duel could as well be played anyways if someone is up for it. as usual, we'll see.
PUFF
User lv3
User lv3

Post by PUFF »

ye ye, but I like to watch :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: wink

PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

PUFF wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 20:24
adminless wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 16:21
heero2b or miroslav
;)

we need an official Heero-2b vs Miroslav duel match to be sure it's not the same person :D of course with cash prizes.
I am willing to open the list for prizes 🏆

HeeroPAC would lose unless miroPAC gets bored :crazy:
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

GGs
Camaradas Iks De