UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup History - Diamond Clan Champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup (230813)

Post by adminless »

format and rules
  • best of five 5vs5 fights without off-the-record playing played on a-b-a-b-c order where a is the (perceived/determined) stronger team.
  • the grand final will be disputed instead on a two legged double date a-b format consisting of two a-b-a and b-a-b games with no tie-breakers and where each team will directly select the server for their date. in the event of a final tie the winner will be determined by the combined scorecard (rounds then score then kills then thaws then deaths then damage given then damage taken then accuracy then defends).
  • the server for the matches will either be fpsclasico.eu:27968 or fpsclassico.com:27970 with both being accessible through fpsclasico.de:27968 and fpsclasico.de:27970 respectively as well. generally unless stated/agreed and/or deemed necessary in the event of issues for other than the grand final the default server will be fpsclassico.com:27970.
  • the commission (i.e. me) determines the initial team status (i.e. a/b) typically based on ranking, the rest are given through the charts outcomes.
  • the tie-breaker (c) map of each fight comes out from the first that hasn't been chosen on the lists posted bellow in that order (typically taken by popularity, that's it, number of occurrences in events) after accounting the teams blacklists.
  • all the maps in a fight must be different including on double date/legged matches and the team "a" or home choices have preference over the team "b" or away choices (the "c" choice is last obviously).
  • the pro-q3dm6/6++/bloodcovenant, q3dm7/7++ and pro-q3dm13/pro-nodm9 all count as same map (the respective group of course).
  • each team should pick three maps in order of preference/play from the pool posted bellow and will have the ability to blacklist one of the opponent and tie-breaker picks per match.
  • for the grand final each team will pick three or two maps for the home/away game respectively and will have the ability to block one from the opponent.
  • the team "a" (aka "home" team) should announce their map picks at least 72 hours before the fight date as to give enough time for the team "b" (aka "away" team) to do same as well as to announce their blocks (both from their opponent as well as from the known set of tie-breakers) at least 48 before the fight date for ultimately the team "a" to announce their blocks and chose the tie-breaker at least 24 hours before the fight date, missing any deadline will result in the commission (i.e. me) overruling that as well as any of the following deadlines for the fight.
  • every player that participates on a fight must ensure to have installed at least any maps announced to be played prior connecting to the server.
  • needless to say normal UnFreeZe rulesets at play and as usual, exploitative gaming and/or just ruining the game in some way can be subject to some kind of penalization to evaluate depending on the offense.
  • unnecessary talking during the fights is not allowed and the players must properly name themselves (i.e. no fake nicking).
  • no in-game spectators are allowed, extra players must wait/spec on the respective gtv server or anywhere else where they remain engaged in case of need later on.
  • given the calendar dates then it will become responsibility of the teams to either meet them or come back with another date within a week term, failing to do so and/or to communicate clearly during this period of time will result on the respective team/s being ko'ed.
  • the only accepted way of communication when it concerns the commission (i.e. me) it will be exclusively this fpsclassico forum or the respective fpsclassico adminless email account.
map pool tie breakers participants
  • ASS: Ricky, Infin!ty, ang3lfish, Walnut, Rico, Toxic, rabbaz, oab
  • ILM: Blaze, Ironmonkey, Vortex, Fusion, Orgi, Mikes, Makaveli
  • Diamond: olc, shantu, kf, viper++, holysquid, frag_masin, heero2b or miroslav
  • oKo: WhoAmI, Magister, cTh, bl!nd, Mango, yUb, cacahuete, Venum
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup (230813)

Post by adminless »

calendar

Code: Select all

+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+--------+-------+------+
| team | rnd  | scr  | klls | thws | self | dths | s/d  | k/d  | t/d  | given  | self | taken  | eff   | tkn/d  | acc   | def  |
+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+--------+------+--------+-------+--------+-------+------+
| Dia  |   49 |  445 |  357 |   94 |    6 |  323 | 1.38 | 1.11 | 0.29 | 119522 |  420 | 113958 | 51.19 | 352.81 | 29.61 |   15 |
| ASS  |   37 |  385 |  317 |   69 |    1 |  358 | 1.08 | 0.89 | 0.19 | 113538 |  150 | 119672 | 48.68 | 334.28 | 32.13 |   29 |
+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+------+--------+------+--------+-------+--------+-------+------+
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UnFreeZe Summer 23 Cup (230813)

Post by adminless »

results YouTube Playlist: PLWxHcvmFvESJ-wl1dHnsKYSYRhPxH6aEu