UnFreeZe Super League 2023, Second Leg

UnFreeZe Super League 2023, Second Leg History - Immortal Clan First Place
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

UnFreeZe Super League 2023, Second Leg

Post by adminless »

well unfortunately oKo failed to make the last choice from the community picks within the 24 hours prior fight date deadline in time so here it's the completed (by me) card for the first (and potentially only in case team community take it) first leg final of the UnFreeZe Super League 2023:
  • match-up: oKo Clan VS Team Community
  • picks:
    • tier 2: nodm9a (-), phantq3dm1_rev
    • tier 3: focal_p132, 13excave (-)
    • tier 1: overkill, q3dm14 (-)
  • maps: overkill, phantq3dm1_rev, focal_p132
  • date: Tuesday 7 of November of 2023 20:30 CET
  • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968
  • gtv: fpsclassico.com:27971
great then with the other potential final and rematch of the last summer tournament grand final first leg between ass and immortal already scheduled for the Friday night at 21:00 all that is left now for the decisive week of the first leg is for ass to finally chose one from storm3tourney1 or pro-q3tourney7 immortal picks along with the rest of the choices (i.e. two from third, two from first and order) within the next 24 hours the latest. awesome then let's move on with the announcement and preparation of the opening week of the second leg of the UnFreeZe Super League 2023 that on top of delivering another first place it will decide the ultimate UnFreeZe Super League 2023 champion that goes as follow:
  • Week 1
    • Double Trouble VS oKo Clan (Tuesday 14 of November of 2023 21:00 CET)
    • Immortal Clan VS ASS Clan (Wednesday 15 of November of 2023 21:00 CET)
    • ILM Clan VS Team Community (Thursday 16 of November of 2023 21:15 CET)
as said, from now I haven't heard anything from Moskva/Sbornaya/Pride or any other extra (either new or a mix or whatever) participant team for the second leg (quite a disappointment the overall ixsy&co absence after they had ultimately won the previous season to be honest) so by now I assume that we'll go just the same that participated in the first leg so the calendar will be the one revised and updated the weekend as already posted here. remember that starting with these fights ass player cliff will join as a replacement for audz and that Diablo Team has been renamed to Double Trouble. so far, that's as well the only changes I have noted for the teams, please do not forget that the deadline to submit any other changes the teams might want to make is this Friday night and after that date no more changes to the teams will be allowed until the season is completed in full.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UnFreeZe League 23/24

Post by adminless »

breaking! team community couldn't deliver and conceded a 2:1 loss against a sharp oKo clan in a result that virtually ties everyone, at least by now, and that then gives immortal the opportunity to take the first place of the first leg if they can take the rematch of the previous summer tournament against nemesis ass clan this Friday night speaking of which missed the reasonable deadline of submitting their maps and choices even by now which means that I'll announce and proceed to compute them (I don't pick the overrules at "random" or intentionally wrong, I actually "compute" them or at least try to) as I finish updating the results of this night fight. epic games, very well played both.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, everything updated now with this night results and videos being produced for tomorrow YouTube upload in the morning. as said, out of all the possible results once again the most open of them all. from what I see I think that now there's only two possible first leg winner, either immortal wins the Friday and takes the first place with four wins regardless of any scores or community will remain as first place. with this result ass can no longer catch up community even if they can somehow deliver a 2:0 win (they needed a 2:0 oKo win that was just one round away from consuming btw) that being considering ILM takes the two first games of their fight against diablo the Thursday as expected if they can avenge their previous grand final defeat against immortal they would set a quintuple tie at three wins virtually unheard of and completely equalizing the teams for the second leg. in any case, whatever the case finally is once is already certain the second leg promises to not fail to deliver with such a fierce and close competition so stay tuned.

in the mean time as I was just checking and updating all this I finally received ass blocks, strom3tourney1, picks, bal3dm3, goldleaf and reqdm5, pro-q3dm6, order and server so now just waiting for immortal to decide that along the next days no later than the Thursday night as to leave that all set for the Friday as well. additionally during this time ILM already confirmed their second leg opening match up against team community for the next Thursday 16 of November of 2023 21:15 CET then please already go thinking about those next week matches to set them up along this week and let me know no later than the weekend the latest. have fun and good luck everyone, tremendous games :thumbsup:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

finally today I received immortal last choices for the first leg final the Friday night against ass in a rematch that will go back to back of the previous summer cup gran final so here it's the public card for revision and interest:
  • match-up: ASS Clan VS Immortal Clan
  • picks:
    • tier 2: storm3tourney1 (-), pro-q3tourney7
    • tier 3: bal3dm3, goldleaf (-)
    • tier 1: reqdm5, pro-q3dm6 (-)
  • maps: reqdm5, pro-q3tourney7, bal3dm3
  • date: Friday 10 of November of 2023 21:00 CET
  • server: fpsclassico.com:27970
  • gtv: fpsclassico.com:27971
additionally I also received response today to the invitations from 2021 regular season at the time top number five legendary Сборная России player ixxaaa. he said that apparently they are indeed interested but lamented that unfortunately the schedules here are too late for them to participate. I think that's unfortunate as obviously not just because of that but among various other things I also shortened the format to best of three for this season to better accommodate the schedules for people in other time zones so now all fights should be done before midnight which I believe that it's a reasonable time and a overall good compromise for everyone involved given the circumstances. anyways, it's what it's, obviously schedule fights before 20:30 CET (UTC+01) in a regular basis is not a option (as before that time people is working, that's no bullshit, that's how life goes) so I assume that then they just won't participate and then I invited them instead as the previous 2022 season champions if they want to a special non title fight after this ends against the 2023 champion at some Sunday 18:00 CET (UTC+01) or similar date still to determine around Christmas that works for them and then we'll see how that turns out if anything as usual. I think that given the case if they consistently clear that up with relative ease also a Team UnFreeZe undisputed rematch would be interested to pursue and organize as well.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

good everything updated already with this night results, no surprises, as expected ilm added another 0:2 win to set a quadruple tie at the moment in the season scoreboard although I think that for the first time so far diablo kept it somehow competitive this time at least their opening game. ok then this means that everything is ready for the first leg to finally get tomorrow a decision in a highly anticipated last summer cup grand final rematch that could leave immortal as the first place if they manage to win or ass again as runner-up if they can pull off a comeback in the season and leave everything hanging in the air with a quintuple tie with half the season done. the fight is probably a lot more important for ass than it's from immortal, whatever the case is (for the immortal) the chances will remain all the same, he is gonna need to score a good second leg, however for ass it starts to get kind of their first final to stay in the competition for the first place otherwise with already three losses although not impossible the chances for a championship for them would start to slip (i.e. they would virtually need to win them all in the second leg and probably still depend of other results) so make sure to tune in tomorrow as it promises to be top notch game specially considering the maps that are gonna be played.

ok, for the rest just as a last reminder in case somebody is still interested do not forget that tomorrow night by this time (after the game approx) the deadline to make any changes end and so far I only received the audz/cliff change for ass and the Diablo Team/Double Trouble name change, nothing else, then make sure to not miss it. in that sense as brought before everybody registered has played at least one in-record game (i.e. a map) during the first leg with the only exceptions of Venum for oKo and lee for team community so congrats to (virtually) everyone in complying with that norm, great job. the rule as written would call for the missing players to be kicked from their teams though I don't really think that appropriate at the moment (oKo has already been punished more than enough due the lack of active players, had not been because of the 2:0 no showing score and they would actually be first place at the moment, and I don't really observe any real foul play in the team community end, lee presence in at least one game would have no make any significant difference) so this time I'll just leave it as warning for both teams and players. that being said do not forget that the rule indeed remains and that by the end of the the season (i.e. second leg) then it will be enforced so make sure to engage all your registered players to avoid losing them for another occasion.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

DT would like introduce player Tubylec instead Cathode for turney.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, noted now and then I'll add it after finishing with the on-going first leg final. anybody else? after I finish with that (records, stats, videos, report etc) the deadline for changes will have ended so hurry up if there's still somebody interested in making any changes fro the second leg.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as said, ladies and gentlemen we finally have a first leg winner, immortal assembled and finally delivered their fourth win of the first leg that gives the first place in a outstanding 0:2 victory over current runner-ups ass clan, ggs. as usual after the third off-the-record game ends now I'll update everything else so stay tuned.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I just finished now updating and reviewing all the first leg results so you already have them updated on its thread along with the first leg combined team stats and the best eight picked up formation as usual (oKo*WhoAmI?!, ^>!<HEERO-2B, [ILM]^Blaze, ^>!<olc, -=ASS=-RICKY!!!, -=ASS=-^Infin!ty, fau and *DT*maczus this time with ami as best player in the first leg and obviously maczus as guest on that list as to feature someone from diablo and in that order) so everything should be ready to get started with the second leg now. just to make it clear this is the list of people I have noted for the second leg that must rotate and have played at least one in-record game (equals map) by the end of the second leg otherwise they will be kicked from their respective teams once this ends:
  • community: aimer, fau, semisek, snek, pks, mwhq3, ribx, lee
  • immortal: heero, olc, shantu, kf, crm, viper, masin, squid
  • oko: ami, magi, mango, cth, blind, cacahuete, yub, venum
  • ilm: blaze, vrtx, iron, fusion, orgi, mike, maka
  • ass: inifinity, ricky, angel, walnut, rico, cliff, oab, toxic
  • *dt*: noobshunter, maczus, franni, edversion, redrum, tubylec, rozpizd, aboba
as usual review all that and if anything just let me know and do not forget to proceed with the schedules of the incoming week fights. even by for other than ilm that already confirmed the Thursday against community I haven't heard absolutely anything from anybody, not looking good.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw in case somebody is looking for the first leg results or anything please notice that I just started today a new sub forum here with all the first leg as usual with previous tournaments to keep it (more or less) organized and I also cleaned this thread (i.e. I split it there) to keep it better sorted. I'll obviously do the same once the second leg ends with it. ok, that said, just as a reminder here this is the current status I have noted of the incoming fights for the opening week of the second leg:
  • Week 1
      • status: I haven't heard a single word yet from any of them for this, keep in mind that the deadline for oko to submit their maps for this to be played the Tuesday is basically today for example.
    • Immortal Clan VS ASS Clan (Wednesday 15 of November of 2023 21:00 CET)
      • status: same as above despite both have already been in talks to play the first leg of this this same week and various reminders to take advantage of that situation to advance the schedule I still haven't heard anything from any of them to play this.
      • status: already agreed by both for the Thursday and community already submitted phantq3dm1_rev and q3dm8 as picks therefore now just waiting to hear from ilm what they prefer from that along with all the rest of the choices as to leave this all set within the next days.
please do not forget about those and make sure to get back about that in a meaningful way to leave those at least scheduled no later than tomorrow night otherwise I'll have to intervene and consider taking actions about that as to continue with the competition.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as a status update here this is how this currently stands by now:
  • Week 1
      • status: oKo just said this morning they are working on it to get back about this today however so far I haven't heard anything from dt. in any case for this to happen at the current noted date of the Tuesday I need for both to submit their picks today (two from the second tier for oKo and the rest from dt). in case of have not heard from dt within today I'll proceed to set that myself then.
    • Immortal Clan VS ASS Clan (Sunday 19 of November of 2023 21:00 CET)
      • status: ass communicated yesterday the initial date of the Wednesday did not work for them and provided instead the Sunday as a alternative. immortal has said to be working on it to get back about this today. additionally by now already waiting from picks from both teams (i.e. two from the second tier from ass and the rest from immortal).
      • status: already agreed by both for the Thursday and community already submitted phantq3dm1_rev and q3dm8 as picks therefore now just waiting to hear from ilm what they prefer from that along with all the rest of the choices as to leave this all set within the next days.
do not forget about that so you do not miss any deadlines.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@dt oko just confirmed now the Tuesday and picked storm3tourney1 and charon3dm9 unless I don't hear back from you within today by the night I'll just set that and that will remain as the date for that whether you can finally meet it or not which in such case you'll incur in a no showing loss.
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

Hello adminless.
Sorry for late answer, I was waiting for other members to confirm the date. We can play on Tuesday.
We will send you the maps before 9pm, if that's ok.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure, no problem, ok then that's confirmed for the Tuesday and just waiting to hear maps from you today as to proceed with the blocks and final choices no longer than tomorrow. great news, I also got confirmed the immortal-ass rematch for this this afternoon so just waiting for picks from both to leave that set as well within the next days.
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

Maps:
T1: q3dm7, hub3tourney1
T2: we block charon3dm9
T3: goldleaf, 13excave_b1
EU server