UnFreeZe Community Game January 2024

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

UnFreeZe Community Game January 2024

Post by adminless »

as said now that the season has finished initially I was planning in trying to organize something else besides UnFreeZe (i.e. ffa/ctf/duel) but since I saw that the interest and engagement was high I think it would be good to finally host some classic UnFreeZe community game as a way to thank all the people that helped Team UnFreeZe prepare for the highly anticipated undisputed fight so who is interested in participate?

I guess that in some days I'll send some invitations for this anyway but it would be good to know anyways who's interested/available to begin with. I think this time the plan would be for a 8vs8 in maps ospdm1, qfraggel2a, ospdm6, phantq3dm3_rev and cpm4a which are the glacius top picks for 10vs10 and that therefore should be fun to play in a 8vs8 community game. as usual all five maps will be meant to be played regardless of the score and the teams will be pre computed for good mixing and balance therefore the only thing asked is that those that sign up do show up or if they finally can not for whatever reason at least to communicate it beforehand so the teams setup can be adjusted (i.e. calculated) beforehand as it's not something "trivial" just like that. the players target would be then between 14-18 people to make this happen otherwise something else will have to be organized (ex. 10 people ffa) given that it happens. finally the intention would be play this at some day to agree the next week like for example the next Sunday 4 of February of 2024 21:00 CET (UTC+01) I think that it could be a solid option so needless to say if by the mid of the next week (approx) there's no enough people in for this it just won't happen (i.e. it will not be delayed/rescheduled and/or anything else, something will just hopefully happen at some other point).
MyWifeHatesQ3
User lv3
User lv3

Re: UnFreeZe Community Game January 2024

Post by MyWifeHatesQ3 »

Would be nice to take part in unfeeze/ffa/ctf game
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

fantastic noted now, let's see who else joins. as said, if it doesn't get going by the night or so I'll send a batch of invitations. yes, as usual if there's 15+ people in then it will go the UnFreeZe game as planned othewise (i.e. ~10 people) we can just do a ffa game on maps yet to determine or even a ctf game provided there's interest on that.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, invitation for this sent now to fifty people here in the forum (pretty much basically everyone that ever participated in something here) so let's see who finally participates this time, if someone. as said there in case of overbooking I think this time the less active and/or more "interested" guys (i.e. order of sign up) will have preference and even given the volume of invitations if the turnout/interest is significant enough even something else beside just one single community game can be setup, like for example a couple of UnFreeZe/ffa games and/or a small mixed teams tournament so stay tuned. as said, I think the deadline to sign up should be around a week so if by the middle of the next week there's no enough people in it just won't happen.
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

Hi! I am interested, but it will depend on the scheduled day if I can make it
Gladiat0r
User lv2
User lv2
in-game nick: *DT*^GLADIAT0R / *DT*NoobsHunter

Post by Gladiat0r »

i can attend
tubylec
User lv2
User lv2

Post by tubylec »

Fantastic, I want to participate in this
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

exciting then we're four noted for this already (mwhq3, orgi, glad and tuby and those will have preference already). as for the date sure as said, we'll talk about it, I think that given the calendar if the event is booked soon it can probably even be done the next Sunday 28 of January instead of having to delay it so much. we'll see, thanks for joining in.
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ^>!<FraG_MasiN

Post by FraG_MasiN »

12vs12 clasik ufreze cool megafight +quake dmg haha am in all tipes of en modes cool quake 3 ruless
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ^>!<FraG_MasiN

Post by FraG_MasiN »

more players more fun
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure 8vs8 (approx) for those maps should be fun for a community game. ok, noted now we're five so far then.
-=ASS=-^Infin!ty
User lv1
User lv1

Post by -=ASS=-^Infin!ty »

I'm in!
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

Consider me in! Sunday 28th would be fine!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes I think that the Sunday 28 night can be a good option given that people sign up instead of having to wait to so much to make this happen. ok, we're currently 7 noted so I assume at least a ffa game (with a few more guys) should happen and with some other 7 players (or more) then the full blown UnFreeZe game.
pks
User lv3
User lv3

Post by pks »

I'd like to be part of this! :-)