ASS-Ricky discriminates

Other Reports Discussion forum.
favoritevictim
User lv2
User lv2

ASS-Ricky discriminates

Post by favoritevictim »

I haven’t got a picture because I wasn’t active at the forum since today but Ricky discriminates as he is calling player as retarded.
I told him to stop, but he was still going on and blamed me as well.

I don’t like discrimination and I think it should not be allowed on this servers. So please chatban him for a few weeks maybe?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: ASS-Ricky discriminates

Post by adminless »

I guess I'll investigate further but what you comment seems to me just like a usual in-game argument, nothing over the top/serious therefore I don't think chat ban him just like that due some in-game frustration/raging applies. overall he is known for behaving himself normally, in any case, thanks for report.
favoritevictim
User lv2
User lv2

Post by favoritevictim »

I‘m sorry but it wasn’t the first time and I understand that u need more than just one person who reports a bad behaviour. I will report with pictures when it happens again.

And maybe someone read this and confirms my report.

But in my opinion u have to chatban players for some days or weeks when they discriminate other people, especially when u chatban players like CaptainRon who are just annoying but not discriminating or blaming others.
Gladiat0r
User lv2
User lv2
in-game nick: *DT*^GLADIAT0R / *DT*NoobsHunter

Post by Gladiat0r »

i joined the server yesterday and i saw him calling the player captain ron retard for no sensible reason , if a player keeps trashtalking like that constantly then it is really annoying .
favoritevictim
User lv2
User lv2

Post by favoritevictim »

And let me add something important.

To call a player a retard is not just blaming the player, it is discriminating all retarded people, like I would call you a “nigger” because the word is disused to blame a not retarded person.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

favoritevictim wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 15:22 And let me add something important.

To call a player a retard is not just blaming the player, it is discriminating all retarded people, like I would call you a “nigger” because the word is disused to blame a not retarded person.
Hey I just wondering maybe first time? Usually he's not like that, it is just banter,

Sometimes one player is targeted in that game only and doesn't continue, I would say big difference between nigga and retard

But if this is probably just a report

I am glad most of my comments are not directed at anyone otherwise I would have been banned long time ago
favoritevictim
User lv2
User lv2

Post by favoritevictim »

Ok, it’s not really the same. I will try it again.

To call someone a retarded and mean it as a abuse is the same when you call someone a turkish in a bad meaning. Both is normally no abuse, but it was meant as an abuse.

The discriminates person is not the player who was called a retarded. It’s further all the really retarded people.

And in my opinion it has to be punished.

And now I’m quiet. Sorry for all the posts.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

favoritevictim wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 16:01 Ok, it’s not really the same. I will try it again.

To call someone a retarded and mean it as a abuse is the same when you call someone a turkish in a bad meaning. Both is normally no abuse, but it was meant as an abuse.

The discriminates person is not the player who was called a retarded. It’s further all the really retarded people.

And in my opinion it has to be punished.

And now I’m quiet. Sorry for all the posts.
Ok I somewhat understand, and understand if it effects you then yes it has to be dealt with , as the server is for everyone to play without feeling any abuse
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

Calling it "abuse" gives me a good laugh, thank you :D

A few solutions to this problem:

1. Turn off or ignore chat, just play the game

2. Step away from the computer, go enjoy some sunshine, and gather some perspective

3. Play better and stop accusing everyone of cheating all the time

It sounds like you aren't even greatly offended by being called retarded, and are instead offended on the behalf of other people. Anyone who gets offended on behalf of another group should just stay on twitter. How does one even survive in online gaming while being so sensitive?

Did he make you realistically fear for your safety? No, he just said some mean words because of how you act. It's your choice to be offended.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

RH wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 21:49 Calling it "abuse" gives me a good laugh, thank you :D

2. Step away from the computer, go enjoy some sunshine, and gather some perspective

It sounds like you aren't even greatly offended by being called retarded, and are instead offended on the behalf of other people. Anyone who gets offended on behalf of another group should just stay on twitter. How does one even survive in online gaming while being so sensitive?

Did he make you realistically fear for your safety? No, he just said some mean words because of how you act. It's your choice to be offended.
You think some parts of the world it is worse than other parts?
favoritevictim
User lv2
User lv2

Post by favoritevictim »

RH wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 21:49 Calling it "abuse" gives me a good laugh, thank you :D

Obviously you haven’t understood the Problem. It has a shit to do with how good anyone plays a game or something like that. Discrimination is what divides people and games are more like bringing them together.
And guess what, it wasn’t me who was called a retarded I was just around and wanted to stop this.

And now go and hate other people, not me.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

favoritevictim wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 22:46

Obviously you haven’t understood the Problem. It has a shit to do with how good anyone plays a game or something like that. Discrimination is what divides people and games are more like bringing them together.
And guess what, it wasn’t me who was called a retarded I was just around and wanted to stop this.

Okay so it wasn't even yourself that got insulted. You just got so offended on some one else's behalf that you decided to come here and post about it. That's some twitter shit right there.

What a clown.

Go outside and stop this terminally online behavior.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

hey the fact that you do not agree with this guy, which neither I do to that extend though, doesn't make it that you can just disrespect him like that out of the blue either.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

RH wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:24
favoritevictim wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 22:46

Okay so it wasn't even yourself that got insulted. You just got so offended on some one else's behalf that you decided to come here and post about it. That's some twitter shit right there.

What a clown.

Go outside and stop this terminally online behavior.
Dude come on he has different view to others and takes words different, I don't see big deal either way , I think it's one off, Ricky usually just plays lol Ricky usually playing himself against his own team hahaha
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

I am not gonna defend anyone, but I'll state following; I never ever take players with that 'ASS' clan-tag seriously 🤣 /s. All jokes aside, I don't think I've ever noted him insult someone intentionally. It's the usual a one-time moment that occurs every once in a while (to most really, myself included lol). If it happens continually, it's when it gets bad. I'd recommend asking people to cease, and if they persist with the talk, sure it's anticipated to file a report. :D

As for RH, I sincerely had laughed when he had come in to, in quotes, "give advice" lol, then he proceeded to insult you. The irony in that is quite overwhelming. :clap:

Saying it's internet and people just mustn't take words written seriously is quite a reckless thing to say. People are different, and cope in different ways, and simply won't endorse such an option, regardless. If there's an option to mend the issue, why not seek help, especially in Quake where communities are quite "closed" and toxicity is more prominent. These servers are unique as they're just more relaxed than others, and the general ambient is quite nice, as it should.

Hopefully this was of use to the OP.