UnnamedPlayer Aimbot unfreeze2 3/22/2024

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

UnnamedPlayer Aimbot unfreeze2 3/22/2024

Post by RH »

There are like 3 unnamed players in this game, but its the last one to join. Spectating him near the end of the game. Snap tracking and snap for rail was really obvious. He lagged out game after (probably game crash, like seen with so many aimbots).

Super bad at the game. You can tell his aimbot isn't tuned for unlag with how the rails snap and still miss like its supposed to work with baseq3/osp.

Attached demo is from my pov so spectating him is just when I died, but his pov could be viewed more with wolfcam if you want.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnnamedPlayer Aimbot unfreeze2 3/22/2024

Post by adminless »

ok, I'm investigating now, thanks for report.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

If you watch this demo, you can just jump to 5:40 or so and see it. The LG is snapping between the frozen guy and the guy who is alive. Even snaps to the guy alive behind the wall which you can see with wolfcam. Poorly tuned aimbot/wallhack that isn't working properly and used by a player of very low skill, but definitely still an aimbot.

It's the guy who joins at 4:20.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes, yes, don't worry I trust you, that server crashed today so I've been working to recover it and as soon as I'm done backing it up, I'll dig that guy to ban him. thanks for the input.